Features & Finishes
Our Impeccable Service Is Our Standard Feature
- 3 ¼” x ¾” Natural or Stained Oak Hardwood throughout the Family/Great Room, Dining Room, and Main Floor Hallways, as per plan Granite counters in kitchen with undermount sink.
- Granite counters in kitchen with undermount sink
- Decorative backsplash in Kitchen
- Crown moulding and lower valence moulding in Kitchen
- Smooth finished ceilings throughout
- 5-piece luxury Master Ensuite Bath, with soaker tub, and stand up shower with frameless glass shower enclosure (as per plan)
- Granite counters in Master Ensuite Bathroom with undermount sink(s)
- Maintenance free Low-E Argon vinyl casement windows throughout
- Gas Fireplacewith painted wood mantle
- Oak staircase, handrails and spindles from Main to Second Floor (finish to match hardwood)
- Upgraded 2-3/4” colonial casing and 4-1/8” colonial baseboard
- Satin nickel straight lever interior door handles
- Extended uppers in Kitchen
- Decora switches and receptacles throughout
- 9’ High main floor ceilings with breathtaking two-storey, vaulted and/or cathedral ceiling space (as per plan)
- Gas ready package with BBQ line
- Large Pressure Treated Lumber decks in the rear, as per plan.
- Oversized 9’ x 8’ roll-up garage doors
- Engineered floor joists to provide a stronger, quieter floor
- Plywood Subfloors – glued and screwed to joists
- Upgraded sprayed foam insulation between garage & second floor
- Asphalt paved driveway – 2 coats
- Walk-out basements include a sliding door and larger windows (as per plan) and insulation underneath the entire basement floor slab.
- All wiring for high speed internet (3 locations for Rg6 cable T.V. and 3 location for CAT 5 telephone)
- Energy Star Certified New home construction adds improvements to the envelope and better mechanical systems. An Energy Star Certified home will on average be 20 per cent more energy efficient than a home built to code. It also improves the overall comfort of your new home.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) – 60-70% energy recovery
- All ductwork to be sealed – for more efficient air flow
- 3rd party verification
All photographs and illustrations do not necessarily depict actual features but represents similar quality that will be offered at Crestview Estates. Features and finishes may vary by home designs. See Sales Associates for details. Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice. Illustrations and renderings are artist’s concept. E. & O. E.